Mon, Nov 07|
SheFighter Bootcamp (3 Hours Seminar )
SheFighter Self-Defense Bootcamp for 3 hours to focus on techniques in Self-Defense for women
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2022, 6:00 p.m. EST – Nov 08, 2022, 9:00 p.m. EST
Toronto, 192 Spadina Ave., Toronto, ON M5T 2C7, Canada
About the event
SheFighter Self-Defense Session for women at CSI Spadina, at The Viola Desmond Room, 3rd floor from 6Pm - 9Pm, Monday 7th of Nov 2022
No Need to have any experience!! and You can show up with whatever you are wearing that day.
Intensive Self-Defense training Bootcamp to boost your confidence.
- Master your own mind
- Learn appropriate stances and power pauses.
- Learn how to release your hands from any attack.
- Learn techniques in getting out of different choke holds
- Learn techniques in getting out of Ground attacks
- Learn techniques in defending yourself against weapons (Knives, Guns..)
- Boost yourself Esteem
What you need to bring :
- Water Bottle
- Training Mat (Yoga Mat)
Limited to 15 people only. Sign up today so you don't miss your spot.
Price Per Person : 65USD
A bit about the Coach,
Lina Khalifeh is the Founder and CEO of SheFighter, The First Self-Defense studio for women only started in Jordan, The Middle East, and expanded to 35 countries globally.
The studio was founded in 2012 and has trained more than 25 thousand women and certified 700+ female Instructors all over the globe.
Lina has many great achievements,
- President Barack Obama mentioned her in his speech at the White house in 2015, and named her "Leader of Social Change".
- Lina was awarded the "Stuart Scott Humanitarian ENSPIRE award", presented by ESPN and UFC 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
- She was awarded “The Economic Empowerment Leadership award”, by Hillary Clinton and Vital Voices in Washington D.C. in 2018.
- She was invited to speak at the World Economic Forum 2019 in Davos, Switzerland.
- She published her book “SheFighter: From TroubleMaker to Global Change Maker”
- She Launched her New Sneaker Brand Shift 21, http://www.shefighterstore.com
- SheFighter Website: www.shefighter.com
- Lina's Portfolio: http://www.linakhalifeh.ca